- About Us
- Dine-in Dinner Selection
- Sushi Bar
- Happy Hearts Mochi
- Contact Us
Phone: (808) 595-4488 · Fax: (808) 595-6885
1. Prices do not include gratuity and 4.712% Hawaii State Tax. Children four to seven years old – half price. Children under four years old – no charge. Cash, Cashier’s check, or Credit cards (Master, Visa, Amex, JCB) accepted. Personal checks will be accepted for deposits only. Business/Organizational checks need prior approval for acceptance. A $25.00 fee will be assessed for all returned checks.
2. Menu prices may be adjusted for certain substitutions between individual menu items and are subject to change at any time.
1. When placing reservations, please provide the following information:
a) Name or party (Last name & type of party e.g. birthday, anniversary, etc.). Indicate if it’s to be a “surprise” party.
b) Point of contact and phone numbers (work and home).
c) Menu Selection (including any substitutions).
d) Room preference (subject to availability). We reserve the right to assign rooms. Requests can be made but are not guaranteed.
e) Tables – all seating will be set with High Tables (Western style). Low table seating (traditional Japanese) available upon request in specific rooms.
f) Starting Time of Party (when food is to be served).
g) Expected Head Count (including number of adults, children ages four to seven, and children under age four). Please call us with your final head count no later than 14 days before the date of your party . To accommodate any last minute changes, an absolute, final count (number that you will be charged) is needed 5 days prior to your event. Minimal additions will be accepted but reductions in head count are not allowed at this point. Minimum of ten adults per party.
h) Other Special Requests such as: ice and cups, beverage service, special seating arrangements, children’s high chairs, microphones, karaoke machines, or extra tables (for sign-in, pupus, cake or presents).
2. To confirm your reservation, a deposit must be received within 10 days from the date that your reservation is made. The deposit schedule is as follows:
|# Of Guests||Amount of Deposit|
|101 or more||$500.00|
Deposits are non-refundable (this means that your deposit will not be returned to you if you cancel your event for any reason) and will be applied towards the cost of your party.
1. You may provide your own beverages, entertainment, additional pupus and dessert. If you are bringing in your own pupus/dessert, please provide your own paper goods.
2. We serve complimentary hot tea and ice water. We offer a beverage service that includes: punch and iced tea (ice and cups provided) for a fee of $1.50 per guest.
3. We can provide you with ice to chill your drinks for a fee of $0.50 per guest. Ice and cups available for a fee of $1.00 per guest. Our minimum charge is $5.00.
4. The following instructions apply to decorations:
a. Do not use tape on painted wood (this sometimes peels off the paint). Only painter’s tape is allowed. Balloons can be tied to posts, tables and chairs. Tables can accommodate party favors and small centerpieces.
b. Remove your own decorations at the end of your party. Please be careful to remove all tapes and pins.
c. Decorations in common areas should be discreet as a courtesy to other customers.
d. No confetti or glitter.
1. We have five air-conditioned rooms to accomodate your lunch or dinner parties. For lunch functions, you have the room from 11 AM – 2:30 PM (you may come at 10 AM to set-up). For dinner functions, the hours are from 5 PM – 10 PM (you may come at 4 PM to set-up) Room capabilities and descriptions are as follows:
|Ichigo||12||Upstairs private room. Tatami mats. Low tables only.|
|Nigo||60||Upstairs large room. Tatami mats. High or low tables.|
|Stage, Naka, Toko||250||Entire ground floor (can be partitioned into 2-3 rooms). High tables. Wheel chair accessible.|
|Juugo||30||Upper back cottage. High or low tables.|
|Hachigo||20||Lower back cottage. High or low tables.|
2. Our largest room features a stage and built in sound system – ideal for musicians, master-of-ceremonies, comedians, clowns, magicians, and karaoke enthusiasts. We can also partition off this room for smaller parties. Our upstairs rooms offer the best view of the city, especially at night. Our back cottages are great for private parties.
3. Limited parking is available in our lot. Depending on the number of guests, valet service will be provided courtesy of Elite Services on a first come, first served basis. A minimal fee of $6 per vehicle will be assessed. Additional parking may be found along streets.
4. Located in Alewa Heights, we offer a panoramic view of the city landmarks and the ocean. While the daytime view is spectacular, the nighttime view is even more breathtaking.
For the use of our banquet rooms, the following charges apply:
Room Ichigo (upstairs tatami) $50.00
Room Nigo (large upstairs tatami) $150.00
Room Hachigo (private cottage) $50.00
Room Juugo (private cottage) $50.00
Room Ground Floor* (one third of banquet hall) $100
Room Ground Floor* (one half of banquet hall) $150
Room Ground Floor* (entire banquet hall) $300
* Ground floor is comprised of rooms Stage, Naka, Toko
Unlike deposits, room charges will not be applied towards the cost of your party. All fees will be added to your bill at the time of your function.
1. Consider calling us for take-out orders, catering services and shokado bentos.
Open Daily for Banquet Functions
Call today for availability